Leading arm to chassis worn bushings may make vehicle unbalanced when braking, less predictable in cornering and cause uneven Tire wear. Replace worn bushings to as new condition with Nolathane bushings. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and designed to synchronize your suspension system for optimal safety, handling, performance, ride quality, longevity and reduced maintenance. They are the most positive link between your vehicle body, springs, strut arms, bars and shocks.
Front Radius arm - lower bushing works with the following vehicles.
- 1993 Land Rover Defender 110 Base
- 1993 land rover defender
- 1994 Land Rover Defender 90 Base
- 1995 Land Rover Defender 90 Base
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90 Base
- 1997 Land Rover Defender 90 LE